Rejuvenation and Anti-aging
Several things occur from sun damage and general aging of the skin:
- Pigmentary changes resulting in freckles, sunspots, brown staining of the skin, mottled complexion of face, neck, chest, and hands/arms.
- Vascular changes resulting in red flushed or ruddy appearance, “broken spider vessels” on nose, cheeks, and neck.
- Rough skin texture from loss of natural collagen and elastin
- Sallow complexion from slow cell turnover in epidermis or surface of the skin
- Wrinkles, folds, laxity or sagging of jowls
- Change in contours of the facial shape, accumulation of submental fat or “double chin”
Ageing gracefully or “looking good for your age” is all about minimizing the age accelerating effects of sun damage, and preserving the essential contours and tone of your youthful skin. Fortunately effective skincare, lasers and energy based treatments, and other therapies are available to reverse these signs of ageing, and preserve or restore markers of youth and beauty. The challenge is knowing where to start and what will be the best treatment approach for your skin.
Laserderm offers CUSTOM Rejuvenation by blending appropriate therapies together for a synchronized effect. Dr Laughlin and her staff will customize each program based on patient candidacy, which procedure(s) will result in best outcome versus safety margin, as well as priority of issues determined by the patient. Any one of the modalities may be “layered” on or combined with other procedures in series to address each skin condition according to Dr Laughlin’s philosophy of “matching the right technology for the pathology”.